L A K E C H E S D I N G O L F C L U B
MEMBER – GUEST
May 19-20, 2023
Sponsored by Commonwealth Dentistry
$1000 Calcutta Member-Guest
$1000 Tournament Final Shoot-out
$1000 Beverage Cart
$750 Friday Lunch
$750 Saturday Lunch
$500 Putting Green and Hole #1
$250 per Hole
*All packages include signage and recognition
during tournament ceremonies
|$600 Per Team|
(*$650 for Weekday Members and
$700 per team after May 5th)
Thursday, May 18th
Friday, May 19th
18 Holes + Shootout
Saturday, May 20th
Saturday, May 20th
- Thursday, May 18th: Practice Round (time TBD) & Dinner
- Friday, May 19th: 27 Holes (time TBD)
- Saturday, May 20th: 18 Holes, plus Shootout (Time TBD) & Awards Banquet
- Includes: Golf/Cart fees, Flight fee, Food, & Beverages.
- Play: Five 9-hole rounds within each flight. Flight winners will be determined by the team with the greatest number of points.
- Shootout: Flight winners will go to a 4 hole (#’s 15, 16, 17, 18) shootout to determine the 2023 Member-Guest Champion with teams being eliminated on each hole until only two remain on hole 18. Only Flight winners will advance to the shootout, no death flight or buy-in. Stay for the shootout and root for your Flight’s winner!
- Dress code: Country Club attire. No jeans and shirts must have collars.
- Handicaps: Must have an established USGA Handicap. If not, the Chesdin Handicap committee will provide one.
👟 This years Member-Guest gift are FootJoy Golf Shoes! The FootJoy representative will be available with various shoes to select from on Thursday, May 18th from 4:00-7:00pm in the clubhouse. If you or your guest are not available Thursday, instructions on how to select your shoes will be emailed to the member.
!! Registration and Payment are due by May 5th !!
* Golfer registration after May 5th, 2023 is $700 per team.
* Cash or Check are accepted at the Clubhouse, no credit cards please.
Call our Pro Shop: (804) 590-0031, register online, or download our printable forms.
Once you have registered, please monitor your email for updates and tightened schedules.